Teens! start your reading!
To be entered for a grand prize, this year, teens must complete a book review. (Don't forget, Prizes include a Kindle Fire 7, a mountain bike, Monster headphones and more!)
Teens may stop in to fill out a book review form or simply fill out the form below.
You will get a response letting you know that we have received your entry and it will be reviewed.
Next time you are at the library, please check at the Junior Library Desk to get your entry and prize.
Book Review requirements are:
- Books must be read during the 2015 Summer Reading Program (June 1 – July 31.)
- Books must be 100 pages or longer, can be eBooks or audiobooks, and do not need to be checked out from the TSPL.
- Reviews must be written entirely in the teen’s own words.
- Reviews must be submitted with a minimum of three sentences total, and should use the highest level of grammar as the teen is able.
- The Library reserves the right to reject book reviews not complying with all the rules.
- The last day to turn in book reviews is (July 31.)
- Each completed book review is eligible for a prize and an entry for one of the grand prizes.