Mobile printing now available!
The PrinterOn mobile printing solution makes the Tiffin-Seneca Public Library's public printer available to our patrons without having to connect to our network or install printer drivers. Submit documents or photos for printing from any Wi-Fi or Internet connected device (smartphone, tablet, laptop) no matter where you are. Come to the Library within 48 hours to release and pick up your document at the Library Tech Center.
How to use PrinterOn from a PC:
1. Begin by visiting: http://www.printeron.net/tspl/printing
2. Choose your printer:
Color - 0.25 per page
3. Enter your email address.
4. Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
5. Click the green print icon.
6. You will see the status of your print job and a reference number.
7. Within 48 hours, come to the Library Tech Center.
8. At the Tech Center Printing Station, select “Release a Print Job”.
9. Enter the email address you supplied.
10. Select the print job you wish to print. Note: You will not be able to edit your document.
11. Select print.
12. Insert money into the vending machine and select pay from vending device.
13. Your print job will be printed!
How to Use the PrinterOn App:
2. Open the PrinterOn App.
3. Click “No printer selected”.
4. Click “Search”. Search for “44883”.
5. Find Tiffin-Seneca Public Library and click “Color - 0.25 per page” (Color) printer, save.
6. To print a document: when viewing the document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App. To print a photo from your phone: open the app, click on “photo” and select a photo to print. To print from the web: open the app, click “web” and enter the URL of the site you wish to print.
7. Select which printer you wish to print to.
8. Click the "print" icon in the lower right corner.
9. Enter an email address and click on the check mark.
10. You will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”.
11. Come to the Library Tech Center within 48 hours.
12. At the Tech Center Printing Station, select “Release a Print Job”.
13. Enter the email address you supplied.
14. Select the print job you wish to print. Note: You will not be able to edit your document.
15. Select print.
16. Insert money into the vending machine and select pay from vending device.
17. Your print job will be printed!
How to Print from a Mobile Device (without using the PrinterOn App)
1. To print an email message or attachment, simply forward your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You will be sent a confirmation message for each document sent.